Luang Pu Tuad Luang Por Tuad behind the grave 2508

The good that light should not be overlooked

"Hang Luang Pu Tuad not to cheat" is the belief of the people in the amulets and people who hung the grandfather.


admin amulet hang

The story of Luang Por Tuad behind the grave 2508 My Amulet I hang all the time

Have passed 3 accidents.

     1 year to crawl under the car. When my uncle drove out of the house.
     2 When I was 3 years old, I pulled the carpet out of my seat and knocked the floor off.
     3 The Santika Club fire occurred on Thursday 1 January 2009, I ready  to go out in there butI'm not sure what to say make me call I can’t go there and stay home

Lucky from Lotto all the time little bit money  but have many time to lucky



Luang Por Tuad behind the grave2508 Gold Shop in Pattani Province dedicated to Luang Pu Tim I see that the grandfather is a matter of safety and security, but no one is suspicious, but I want to be in the mercy of trading as well. He is good in both. 08. Tim Timothy, the monk, the monk, the monk, and the southern monks, chanted by using the original slate of the elephant to make a mass to create a rare good experience offline. The sacred mass that has brought Luang Por Tuad to this. There are countless. Because of this, the details can not be fully specified. There are many more that are not detailed down. The power of the Luang Por Tuad  after a lot of people, who have ascendancy as possession, keep it as an inheritance to the Luang Por Tuad  Chanted by Tim, Chang Hai, and the great teachers of that era. The teacher Tim. Moving to very strong. The part you built with other temples. I moved to it. But to watch the Luang Por Tuad  Because of the Buddhist art and ceremony, as well as the master of the magic spell of Luang Por Tot Noppipatta Auntie Maya Ishikawa Kagawa request the merit of the Bodhisattva Luang Pu Luang Por Tuad the pastoral care to help inspire everyone. Behave in morality Have respect for the national religion of the king. But prosperity. Thanks! The sacred merit of Luang Por Tuad: With the incense of 16 flowers, worship sacred objects of any kind, or remember you set the mind to be meditated and faithful to surf. This is my first post

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: